Distrelec group has a sister called Nedis with its headquarters in Den Bosch, the Netherlands. At the moment we are expanding our Nedis finance team and looking for energetic and bright professionals to complete our already great Accounts Payable & Banking team in Riga. Our unique Nedis Accounts Payable & Banking team is responsible for incoming invoice processing (both goods and services) for all appointed Nedis companies. Their main daily tasks include – vendor invoice processing, incoming customer payments allocation, comparison of supplier accounts and communication with members of representative offices, suppliers and purchasing team.
- Incoming and outgoing payments processing for 13 Nedis entities;
- Daily bank reconciliation;
- Perform day to day financial transactions and research and resolve payment discrepancies;
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation of accounts;
- Follow up the accounts receivable ledger;
- Process refund requests within policy stated terms;
- Develop and maintain process related descriptions;
- Participate in other process related improvement projects.
As we are an international company – strong English skills are a must for us. We are looking for personalities who are responsible, energetic and self-motivated. We trust our employees to make the right decisions - this position requires you to be able to work independently and in a team, handle multiple requests and set priorities. Although you will be working in a great team, you need to be able to work independently as well. We are looking for someone with strong sense of self-management and self-motivation for success.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & BANKING SPECIALIST
- Finance/Accounting related higher education (Can be still enrolled);
- Relevant experience working within Finance field;
- Good command of English and Latvian -both written and spoken;
- Strong skills in relevant computer software.
We are honestly proud of our workplace. We have a modern open–space office in the city centre. You will be able to work from our office and remotely from home. We are fast-paced company with truly brilliant colleagues, international environment and can-do attitude in everything we do. Other entities have a saying that we have The Riga Spirit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly, supportive and professional team;
- Continuous training, support and career opportunities;
- Great health insurance after probation period;
- Attractive and international work environment;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- A lot of fun team-building events and activities;
- First day lunch is on us;
- Monthly salary based on your level of competencies from 1000 EUR to 1300 EUR gross.