Distrelec is a leading European distributor of electronics, automation and measurement technology. In 2015 we established Shared Service Center in Riga. We hired bright and energetic professionals and made it into efficient tool of high importance to our business. More than 100 specialists of many different areas are working as one team every day to help our business grow, expand and lead in Europe and concur new horizons.
Our Accounts Payable team is responsible for incoming invoice processing (Both goods and services) for all appointed Distrelec companies. Their main daily tasks include - invoice processing, comparison of supplier accounts and communication with members of representative offices, suppliers and purchasing team and just being awesome.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail;
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Process 3 ways matching according to cash discount potential and payment term;
- Respond to vendor inquiries;
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct Discrepancies;
- Coordinate with operative purchasing and local sales organization when additional information is needed.
As we are an international company – strong English skills are a must for us. We are looking for personalities who are responsible, energetic and self-motivated. We trust our employees to make the right decisions - this position requires you to be able to work independently and in a team, handle multiple requests and set priorities. Although you will be working in a great team, you need to be able to work independently as well. We are looking for someone with strong sense of self-management and self-motivation for success.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST:
- Finance/Accounting related higher education (can be still enrolled);
- Relevant experience working within Finance field;
- Good command of English and Latvian – both written and spoken;
- Strong skills in relevant computer software;
- SAP knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
We are very proud of our workplace. We have a modern open–space office in the city centre. You will be able to work from our office and remotely from home. We are fast-paced company with truly brilliant colleagues, international environment and can-do attitude in everything we do. Other entities have a saying that we have The Riga Spirit.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly, supportive and professional team;
- Continuous training, support and career opportunities;
- Great health insurance after probation period;
- Attractive and international work environment;
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit in the office;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home;
- A lot of fun team-building events and activities;
- First day lunch is on us;
- Monthly salary based on your level of competencies from 1000 EUR to 1200 EUR gross.