Distrelec is a leading European distributor of electronics, automation and measurement technology. In 2015 we established Shared Service Center in Riga. We hired bright and energetic professionals and made it into efficient tool of high importance to our business. More than 100 specialists of many different areas are working as one team every day to help our business grow, expand and lead in Europe and concur new horizons.
This is your opportunity to join our Purchasing team, located in Shared Service Center in Riga. The Inventory Assistant will be Owning a small portfolio of vendors from PO to delivery into warehouses, ensuring correct levels of inventory in line with the Supply Plan, whilst keeping within working capital limits. This is a wonderful, truly international role, where you will be able to communicate with different kind of people every day.
- Place, amend or cancel PO’s in line with current Supply Plan;
- Check, enter and update supplier Order Confirmations;
- Resolve tickets with Operations and Sales in our ticket portal C4C;
- Resolve invoice queries in SAP;
- Supporting, Learning and having an In-Put into Inventory Teams in this new role, covers all aspects of the Purchasing, Supply Chain and Operations across both categories. Great opportunity at base level to develop.
As we are an international company – strong English skills are a must for us. We are looking for personalities who are responsible, energetic and self-motivated. We trust our employees to make the right decisions - this position requires you to be able to work independently and in a team, handle multiple requests and set priorities. Although you will be working in a great team, you need to be able to work independently as well. We are looking for someone with strong sense of self-management and self-motivation for success.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN THIS POSITION:
- Preferably higher education (or students) in logistics, business management or related ;
- Fluent English – both written and spoken;
- 1-2 years previous experience in similar or related role, preferably – procurement, customer support, logistics or other related roles;
- Strong skills in relevant computer software, especially Microsoft Excel an PowerPoint;
- SAP knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- Logic, ability to work in a team and independently, good sense of humor. 😊
We are honestly proud of our workplace. We have a modern open–space office in the city centre. You will be able to work from our office and remotely from home. We are fast-paced company with truly brilliant colleagues, international environment and can-do attitude in everything we do. Other entities have a saying that we have The Riga Spirit.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly, supportive and professional team;
- Continuous training, support and career opportunities;
- Great health insurance after probation period;
- Attractive and international work environment;
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit in the office;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home;
- First day lunch is on us;
- Monthly salary based on your level of competencies from 1000 EUR to 1250 EUR gross.
If you feel like this is a position suited for you, please apply and send us your CV in english.