Distrelec is a leading European distributor of electronics, automation and measurement technology. In 2017 we established our Manchester Hive, bringing together numerous functions including category management, marketing and IT/e-commerce. Come and join our fantastic team of talented and innovative individuals in our unique, open-plan office in the heart of Manchester city centre!
In the role of Digital Designer you will be responsible for producing a range of on and offline creative materials e.g. e-mail, onsite pages, imagery/banners, promotional & campaign materials, video etc. in support of the campaign management team. You will manage the day-to-day delivery of materials via the Hybris CMS and Hybris Marketing. You will be responsible for assisting in maintaining the creative and style guidelines for the Distrelec brand (on and offline) and contribute to the development of brand assets, such as image libraries, templates and user guides.
Day to day tasks include:
- Contribute to documenting online style and brand guidelines to ensure that the Distrelec and associated brand visuals are represented consistently across the Distrelec estate.
- Design and Build creative mock-ups and concepts in response to creative briefs provided by the Digital Marketing team.
- Design, build and publish targeted landing pages to support the Digital Marketing team.
- Design and build of commercially focused e-mail marketing content in support of the campaign management team.
- Work as part of the Digital Design Team to produce propositional design concepts that carry across 360 campaigns.
- Design, Build/edit and Publish video content in support of the campaign management team.
- Support the UAT teams to ensure that style and creative direction has been adhered to via project deliveries.
We need you to:
- Have a mid-level Academic qualification in creative or technical discipline, or demonstrable experience.
- Be C1 Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced: ENGLISH.
- Have an expert knowledge and substantial experience using Adobe Creative Suite and similar products.
- Have a comprehensive understanding and practical use of the following technologies, and the ability to build responsive landing pages individually from designs critical.
- Have proven experience in producing effective creative solutions for a variety of campaigns via the medium of both on and offline materials.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of designing for desktop, tablet and mobile applications.
- Have a thorough understanding of online accessibility standards with a proven ability to apply the principles of those standards to creative design.
We'd love you to:
- Have working experience of producing, editing and publishing video content.
- Have knowledge of Hybris Commerce and the Hybris CMS solution.
- Proactive and uses own initiative to recommend where creative concepts can add commercial value.
- Works proactively, cooperation and contribution oriented.
- Shows enthusiasm to excel and develop personal skillset.
- Bears personal responsibility and demonstrates quality awareness.
Most importantly we offer:
- City centre location with excellent transport links
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours with the option to work from home up to 3 days each week
- Personal development plans and tailored career paths
- Great office environment with a pool table and games room, free tea, Nespresso coffee and fresh fruit
- Company paid benefits including life assurance, income protection, pension, etc.
- Access to medical support services such as online GP appointments and medical second opinions, a 24/7 helpline providing support on issues such as health, money and work, and online mental health support including CBT, relaxation and calm breathing exercises.
- Optional benefits including cycle to work scheme, restaurant card, gym discounts, private medical insurance, online learning, shopping discounts, savings on everyday healthcare expenses (dentist, opticians, prescriptions), etc.
If you think this role would be a great fit for you, please click apply now and submit your CV!
Want to hear more about future vacancies? Click 'connect' on our careers homepage to keep up-to-date and be the first to know about our job openings.