Distrelec is a leading European distributor of electronics, automation and measurement technology .Distrelec was founded in 1973 in Switzerland and is one of Europe’s leading technical components distributors. Constant growth over recent years has made the Distrelec Group a leading online and catalogue distributor for electronics, automation and measurement technology, as well as for IT and accessories.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
More than 150,000 products from 800 suppliers, our online stores are available in 16 languages, our customers are the world's leading brands. If the customer makes a purchase with us, we will deliver it to any place in the world. Our CEE Sales team is currently looking for a new team member. If you like to communicate with customers from on a daily basis and you understand the importance of a high level quality in remote customer service, you want to be both a salesperson and customer support this is the right place for you.
- Identifying and converting a pipeline of new business opportunities;
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining and closing business relationships;
- Grow WEB, eCommerce and digital channel within territory;
- Delivering sales and margin growth;
- Creating and being accountable for all client proposals, contracts;
- Responsible for managing new agreement roll-outs, marketing plans.
As we are an international company – strong English skills are a must for us. We are looking for energetic personality that is a social negotiation expert, who is comfortable to work independently and in a team. We trust our employees to make the right decisions - this position requires you to be able to work under deadlines and time pressure, handle multiple requests and set priorities. We are looking for someone with strong sense of self-management and self-motivation for success.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Salesman with excellent Romanian and English language skills who is located in Romania, preferably in Cluj-Napoca region;
- A conversation expert with social intelligence and a winning mentality;
- We will be glad if you have experience in CRM and ERP;
- A personality who feels great in a team, but also skilfully shows himself when working independently;
- Skilled negotiator of significant agreements with strong commercial acumen and numeracy;
- Analytical experience and ability to interpret financial and sales data;
- Experience in an international environment and / or a similar position will be a priority.
You will be able to work from remotely from home. We are fast-paced company with truly brilliant colleagues, international environment and can-do attitude in everything we do.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Self-employed under consultation contract with Distrelec Group;
- Friendly and professional team, international work environment;
- Training, support and growth;
- 100% remote work;
- Company car;
- Modern, digital work environment;
- Challenging sales and customer support goals and attractive bonuses for achieving them;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.