Distrelec is a leading European distributor of electronics, automation and measurement technology. In 2017 we established our Manchester Hive, bringing together numerous functions including category management, marketing and IT/e-commerce. Come and join our fantastic team of talented and innovative individuals in our unique, open-plan office in the heart of Manchester city centre!
In the role of Performance Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Performance Marketing Team in delivering commercial returns through the effective management of Paid Search activity.
- The implementation and optimisation of Paid Search campaigns across all European and International markets, suggesting ways to improve activity through a continual test & learn approach.
- Evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of Paid Search, communicating the impact of different tactics to key team and business stakeholders.
- Day to day management of c €1m annual budget.
Day to day tasks include:
- Working with the Performance Marketing Specialists to develop and implement Paid Search campaign tactics to achieve monthly and yearly team Sales targets
- Delivering a structured test & learn programme to identify opportunities for surpassing existing efficiencies
- Achieving an optimal campaign and account structure which provides a solid base for experimentation and development of innovative Paid Search tactics
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the accounts and Paid Search operations to become the go-to person in the team for performance insight
- Liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders to project manage tasks such as ad copy translation, tag implementation and report development
- Responsibility for detailed and accurate campaign reporting to provide insight to the immediate and wider Marketing team
- Contributing to the production of robust plans and forecasts
We need you to have:
- In-depth working knowledge of PPC techniques and best practice, preferably with exposure to an international environment
- Hands on experience of working with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Merchant Centre and supportive technologies
- The ability to manipulate relatively complex data sets using the MS office suite of products
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills with the ability and confidence to work with numbers
- The ability to work under pressure in a sales focused organisation
- Excellent communication skills
We'd love you to:
- Have a Degree or advanced qualification in a related subject
- Have previous exposure to PowerBI or other data analysis tools
- Be financially astute and able to manage paid search investments in the context of campaign objectives and agreed commercial returns
- Have demonstrable understanding of eCommerce trading, technology and media tactics
Most importantly we offer:
- City centre location with excellent transport links
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary: £30,000-35,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours with the option to work from home a few days each week
- Personal development plans and tailored career paths
- Great office environment with a pool table and games room, free tea, Nespresso coffee and fresh fruit
- Company paid benefits including life assurance, income protection, pension, etc.
- Access to medical support services such as online GP appointments and medical second opinions, a 24/7 helpline providing support on issues such as health, money and work, and online mental health support including CBT, relaxation and calm breathing exercises.
- Optional benefits including cycle to work scheme, restaurant card, gym discounts, private medical insurance, online learning, shopping discounts, savings on everyday healthcare expenses (dentist, opticians, prescriptions), etc.
If you think this role would be a great fit for you, please click apply now and submit your CV!
Want to hear more about future vacancies? Click 'connect' on our careers homepage to keep up-to-date and be the first to know about our job openings.
Diversity and Inclusion
To be engaged, you must feel included and valued. We strive to build and nurture an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our people. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies and practices, flexible working arrangements, employee engagement forums and office facilities and services to support employees from different backgrounds. We truly believe that diversity and inclusion fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customer and the communities we serve.