Distrelec is a leading European distributor of electronics, automation and measurement technology. In 2015 we established Shares Service Center in Riga. We hired bright and energetic professionals and made it into efficient tool of high importance to our business. More than 100 specialists of many different areas are working as one team every day to help our business grow, expand and lead in Europe and concur new horizons.
We used to have 3 separate teams - Credit Management, Debtor Management and Payments & Banking. Last year we decided to unite their powers and created our magnificent Accounts Receivable team. They are responsible for providing efficient, timely and accurate service and support in their area for all Distrelec Group entities and customers. Their goal is to ensure healthy debt structure and avoid bad debt losses. If you already like what you see - make sure to check out their day-to-day tasks to get even more excited.
- Process companies accounts receivable in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Perform day to day financial transactions and research and resolve payment discrepancies;
- Follow up the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
- Facilitate payment of overdue invoices due by initiating dunning runs and contacting customers manually via email and phone;
- Generate Aging reports, calculate accounts receivable figures including provisions, reclass;
- Report to G/L department and assist with month-end closing to GL department;
- Correspond with customers and respond to inquiries within SLA;
- Process refund requests within policy stated terms;
- Verify discrepancies by, perform account reconciliation and in cooperation with Sales departments resolve clients’ billing
- Cooperating with external debt collection agency in order to initiative case closure;
- Register and follow up Bankruptcy and old collection cases;
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
As we are an international company – strong English skills are a must for us. We are looking for personalities who are responsible, energetic and self-motivated. We trust our employees to make the right decisions - this position requires you to be able to work independently and in a team, handle multiple requests and set priorities. Although you will be working in a great team, you need to be able to work independently as well. We are looking for someone with strong sense of self-management and self-motivation for success.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST:
- Finance/Accounting related higher education (can be still enrolled);
- 1+ years of similar experience in Finance field;
- Good command of English and Latvian – both written and spoken;
- Strong skills in relevant computer software;
- SAP knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
We are honestly proud of our workplace. We have a modern open–space office in the city centre. You will be able to work from our office and remotely from home. We are fast-paced company with truly brilliant colleagues, international environment and can-do attitude in everything we do. Other entities have a saying that we have The Riga Spirit.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly, supportive and professional team;
- Continuous training, support and career opportunities;
- Great health insurance after probation period;
- Attractive and international work environment;
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit in the office;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home;
- A lot of fun team-building events and activities;
- First day lunch is on us;
- Monthly salary based on your level of competencies from 1100 EUR to 1300 EUR gross.